[Spridgets] Confused - Weber issues (longish)

Lester oldsaabguy at comcast.net
Sun Jun 1 20:42:06 MDT 2008

Quick answer would lead me to believe that you are not on the idle
circuit at all.

Changing main jet would NOT make any difference in idle IF you are
using the idle circuit.

Old school way of adjusting idle:

	set idle with idle screw to proper revs

	adjust mixture screw until highest idle is achieved

	lower idle with idle screw

	REPEAT until ANY adjustment of mixture screw LOWERs revs.

(I know that you know this but other may not)

I would put money on the fact that you have caca in the idle circuit
or that the idle jet is clogged.

Lester

.. of course I have only worked on DHSA and the like but Weber is
fairly consistent..