[Spridgets] EAA Air Show

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 31 11:32:05 MDT 2008

For all of you coming from the south, you can gather at the Planeview Truck
stop at 41/26.  Be there by 1:30.

Or you can come about another 4 miles north to see our clubhouse at 3531 Sand
Pit Rd., Oshkosh.

We are meeting at the clubhouse at 1:15 and leaving at 1:30.  I will call WST
or Peter C at the truck stop and let you know when we are coming and you can
fall in behind us.  We will be going east from the intersection of 41/26 (Cty
N) to Oregon St. Rd. (Cty I) then north to Ripple Road, west to 3778 Red Oak
Ct.

If you are late, you are on your own to find it.

Don't forget sunscreen, camera and a lawn chair.  It's gonna be a warm one
Saturday.

LAD

P.S. I've gotten a lot of questions on what to bring -- really, there are so
many people there that it is impossible to organize that.  Just bring what you
like.

See y'all Saturday.