[Spridgets] Sticking brake master

Paul Baker paulbaker53 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jul 30 11:30:45 MDT 2008

It has Goodridge stainless hoses fitted and new return springs.B B
However, I
just gotB my son to push the brake pedal while I watched the pushrodB and it
is clear that theB pushrodB is not being released by the master cylinder.B  So
what is holding it in?
Paul Baker

Anyhow, as mentioned above, the flex hoses
might well be failing. Probably
should be replaced "just because" anyway.
Also might want to check to be
sure the brake pedal IS returning all the way
every time. There is a
measurement for freeplay. The spring inside the
footwell is OK?
David Lieb
1972 1960 1974 1973