[Spridgets] Earthquake--follow-up

pdxpete pdx.pete at verizon.net
Tue Jul 29 21:02:15 MDT 2008

>From my own personal observations (or lack thereof) it is extremely
difficult for one to actually see a tornado if you happen to be cowering in
a root cellar or are embedded under a stack of mattresses. Once alerted by
the NWS as to the possibility of a tornado, the sound of sirens in my NW
Kansas hometown would guarantee that the LAST place I'd be found would be
out in the yard, gawking at the sky.