[Spridgets] Tentative Holy Sprite Route - Eastern End

K. Valentine kevin at valentinephoto.net
Tue Jul 29 10:52:47 MDT 2008

On Jul 29, 2008, at 11:16 AM, Charley Braum wrote:

>     I have a project scheduled that SHOULD have me back home by 09,
> 10 Aug and Kevin, downstream from me, might not be available until
> 11, 12Aug.
>
>     Therefore, again, is it OK for the Holy SpIrite to have a day
> of rest?

Charley,

I don't see any reason it couldn't rest when necessary....    Each
hand off will need to be coordinated by the participants of their leg
of the journey.

For example, I will coordinate with you for a time and place to
meet.  If it needs to sit at your place overnight (or whatever), I'm
sure Frank won't mind.

Kevin