[Spridgets] Kevin Kay restorations

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 28 21:02:33 MDT 2008

Ron,

I really do not know much about the Kevin Kay shop. He had a Aston Martin at
the Pebble Beach meet when i attended a few years back. It was a fine example
- i do not remember what place he took if any. I had never heard of him before
then and have not heard the name until your post. As you know - Being a AAA
meet all the cars at Pebble are pretty out standing restorations. The only
reason i even noticed the name is he was parked next to my friends American
Austin. My friends car took first in his class. I never talked to Kevin - so i
can not tell you any thing more about him.

Sorry i can not help more,

Vigil