[Spridgets] Convertible Top Install

Peter C peter at nosimport.com
Mon Jul 28 16:28:29 MDT 2008

At 04:10 PM 7/28/2008, Timothy H. Collins wrote: And I snipped a
bunch of it off....

>My explanation is as clear as mud. I'm guessing responses will be
>just as difficult to describe. So, if you have some pics of that
>particular area, I'd appreciate receiving the pics and info. The
>weather is nice and warm so it is good for installing tops.
My question is this.  If you install a top when it is nice and warm
and sunny, so you can stretch it, what happens when it's not so nice
and warm and sunny, which is when you will want to use it? Haven't
you made it more difficult to get it to fit? I know it will look a
little loose when it IS nice and warm and sunny, but heck, it
shouldn't be UP then.

Just sayin'

Peter C.