[Spridgets] a rad cola

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Mon Jul 28 09:10:20 MDT 2008

I read in a car magazine this weekend that an effective way to clean out a
radiator is to remove it, lie it flat, fill it with 'cola', leave it
overnight, and that you will be amazed at what comes out when you dump it
out in the morning.  I don't remember which ( June 2008 ) magazine that I
read that in.

But, I did look at Practical Classics and visiting their website I notice
that their August issue has part 2 of an A series gearbox rebuild.  Not sure
if that a mini, or not.

Also, some magazine has a spridget restoration project that they were going
to be starting after the June edition.

Oh, here ya go ... July 2008
http://www.practicalclassics.co.uk/magazine.php?issue=23&issue_territory=UK