[Spridgets] Microcar Show

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Sat Jul 26 20:44:20 MDT 2008

> ... And I got a chuckle from the
> "I Brake For Fish" sticker on the Amphicar.

That Amphicar had more chuckles on it than horsepower. From the Hummingbird
fishfinder on the dash to the rod and reel for an antenna to the fish head
on one of the exhaust pipes to the life-preserver on the boot to the paddles
and bumper sticker. They had far too much fun with their carboat. I had
already left the show and wandered down to the waterfront to look around;
Trish and I were on the rocks watching the boats go by... Imagine our
surprise when the Amphicar came motoring out of the little harbor! And how
appropriate after all the Amphicar comments we had on this List last week
;-)
David L