[Spridgets] Microcar Show

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 26 15:16:52 MDT 2008

For you guys that couldn't make the show - there was quite a few
Messerschmitts, about a half dozen BMW Isettas, a Creep (think 3/4 size
replica of a Jeep CJ - made by Crosley), a Fiat 500, a couple Minis (PPP, one
of them from Chicago will be contacting you about shocks), a Mikrus MR300 from
Poland, and a Berkley that David Lieb and I are going to get into a serious
bidding war over when that thing comes up for sale.

Then there was a Zundapp Janus http://tinyurl.com/5hhsof .  Wierdest damn car
I've ever seen.  It opens in the front like an Isetta - and it opens in the
back the same way.  One bench seat facing the front and another facing the
back.  They are mounted back-to-back and the motor is wedged between them.

Oh, yeah, and the object of the most photographic attention was a nice looking
blonde wearing a thong bikini (and wearing it well).  Shameful.

LAD