[Spridgets] Tentative Holy Sprite Route - Eastern End

Charley Braum cbaustin at verizon.net
Sat Jul 26 12:51:23 MDT 2008

    Bud,

    I've offered anything from Detroit/Toledo/Columbus -to- Tom's River.

    Of course, if others want to take parts and pieces, that's fine with me.

    I think there's an offer from Harrisburg (PA) to Frank's, or at least out
that way.
    If it gets near Western Ohio, you get it to PGH and I'll take it from
there - sounds like a plan.
    As you clearly stated, and has been said before - TIMING is everything.

    I'm in Jersey next week, then off to New Orleans for about 7 - 10 days
then open (so far!).

    Bob K - Keep us updated,