[Spridgets] Holy Sprite donations

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 20:45:42 MDT 2008

I never thought about donations until Ed mentioned something.
And today I received $100 cash from a lister in the great North West to
use as I see fit.
Do you think we as a list and maybe mention it to other British cars
@autox.team.net lists, can come up with a few thousand bucks to give
Father Jack a totally restored Bugeye?
I know, now I;m asking for too much.
Get the car across country by donating you hauling time and gas, now
give money to restore the Sprite.
Hey, you give money to a church and you don't know where it goes. So
give money to a retired priest's Sprite fund and you know
it went to a man who's life was put on hold some 50 years ago and wants
a Bugeye. Besides, maybe he can say a good word for you when your time
comes ;) My word will not help you get anywhere, Father Jack's word
might help.
Parts, money, gas, and time are all we need.
Once the car gets to NJ, I will set up a weekend for some serious body
work and sanding.
If you want to learn, you are welcome to come. I can put up a 3 or 4
people and there is a new motel 6 blocks up the street at the highway.
Comfort Inn just opened July 4th.
I will also need help when the paint drys to assemble the car,
suspension, brakes, interior, engine/trans and all that.
Sort of like a Buster Cluster.

What do you think about donations for the Holy Sprite project?
Should I mention it to Mark and see if he can post it on all the LBC lists?

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ