[Spridgets] Spridget stickers

Frank Clarici spritenut at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 20:09:09 MDT 2008

I just spent the evening with my Dad and he can do a run of stickers but
he is sort of busy with work so he suggested
 screen printed one color stickers in place of the vinyl die cut ones
like in the past.
This means one color on clear vinyl.
Peel and stick and only in positives.
The last batch were any color, positive to stick anywhere or negative
for inside of windshields.
So only white on clear and positive print.
$1 per sticker, he's gonna run 100  (or so) in about a week or so.
" vinyl and inks are petroleum based, prices went sky high"

So if you want a sticker or 5, send a self addressed stamped (42 cent)
envelope to me with $1 per sticker
and I will send your envelope back to you with a sticker or 5 in it.
Please email me <spritenut at comcast.net> with a total so I can tell him
about how many to print.
If I say 100, and 20 people want 10 each, that won't work.
If 50 people want 2 each, that's fine but I have no idea how many you
guys want so a close count sure would help.
Cash or check is fine, no paypal since you have to mail me an envelope
anyway.
Mail your SASE to me;

Frank Clarici
631 Parkside Ave