[Spridgets] Update Holy Sprite Road Trip Connections

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Fri Jul 25 17:59:22 MDT 2008

At this time we just have offers to move the car.  No route or
drivers have been finalized so assume that money would only go to the
fund, if it exist.  I do not know how gas funds are being handled,
just not paying attention I guess.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition