[Spridgets] midget accident update

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 25 09:08:37 MDT 2008

There are ways of "cleaning" a salvage title.

It involves getting it titled in certain states and then back to your home
state.  Unfortunately, I don't remember the details of which state to do
this in.  I "think" IL was one of them.  This is also old info and things
may have tightened up a bit since then.

LAD