[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Road Trip Connections

Charlie shelden3 at pldi.net
Fri Jul 25 07:52:58 MDT 2008

If coming across I-40 I can assist through Oklahoma most likely, not sure
what we are pulling it on or what not or when. I work in public education
and school is about to start so during the week time is off for me, have to
be a weekend thing.  Let me know.  I guess more details needed to commit due
to my job restrictions, now last month I was good anytime, but with August
week days are no good.

charlie

It has removed 2258 spam emails to date.