[Spridgets] midget accident update

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 25 06:50:06 MDT 2008

Wind in your sails perhaps, but you may have been financially ahead if you
had let them total it ( What were they offering to pay out initially? );
bought back the car; ( I think it's 10% of settlement ) and fixed it
yourself and gotten it re-appraised and safetied.

I would guess that they were going to give you $6000, and you would be able
to keep the car for $600, leaving you $5400 ( less deductible ).  I would
guess that you could get the car back in order and on the road for $3000?
You might have been $2400 ahead ... this way, I'm guessing that you're out
the deductable??

Anyway that's the way I think ... I'm sure that you have your reasons for
not wanting it 'totalled'.

Robert D.