[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Road Trip Connections

Charley Braum cbaustin at verizon.net
Thu Jul 24 14:40:43 MDT 2008

    This might have been brought up - if so, I apologize.

    If 'the road to resurrection' will be delayed until mid- late- August,
Frank has a chance to get a 'want-list' together so that parts/pieces could be
contributed along the way (free shipping).

    Should we ask PPP to set up a parts fund for donations for those parts
that will absolutely have to be purchased?

    Regards,

                                                                        CB