[Spridgets] Holy Sprite Road Trip Connections

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Thu Jul 24 13:49:26 MDT 2008

Take a breath.

Just got off the phone with the contractor doing my patio and they
will start work on Monday so my opening for next week has been
closed.   That also means that the rest of Aug. is now open.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition