[Spridgets] Jonesin' for a Bugeye?

Mark mark at nashvilletn.org
Thu Jul 24 11:08:21 MDT 2008

Peter,

Strange the "y'all" coming from you!  My wife felt the same way in the
beginning so I bought her a helmet, sure better than a piano....  You may
have noticed she was the only rider in the autocross!  Now I can't leave
home without her!  Of course this is the "new" wife too.  Love to have a
pair (cars not wives), does he have pix?

Mark
Nashville
http://www.ArrestMeRed.com

From: Peter C

All y'all, I've been approached by a local in Madison, WI  wanting
(not needing) to sell his very nicely appointed Bugeye.

His wife feels unsafe at any speed, and on the whole would rather
have a grand piano. (serious)

Briefly, resell red, 1275, disc brakes, wire wheels.  Very similar to
Nashville Mark's award winning BE at LoTO.

Mark, need a pair?

Email me for pics and fuller description.

Peter C.