[Spridgets] Spridgets Window Sticker

Andy Webster a_d_webster at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jul 23 03:14:17 MDT 2008

I'll take some too.. I am happy to send an SAE but i dont think the US postal
service will recognise Australian stamps.. I could put some US$ in the
envelope...but the way things are going , you might make a profit if i send
Aussie$ instead.
I would be happy to act as a distributor for stickers within australia, if
no-one else, more deserving of such a privelige, were to volunteer.
Andy

...I just realised I've been on this list for 10 years...less 2 or so that I
lived in China.

(what ever happened to Montana Bob...?)