[Spridgets] Spridgets Window Sticker, take II

Jethro (JFoster) tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Tue Jul 22 21:14:55 MDT 2008

One small critique if I may ...

My understanding is that the spridgets at autox.team.net email address is only
usable by list members so it would, IMHO, be better to include a web site
address where interested parties could find and join us.

Unfortunately the only web address I find for this list (
http://autox.team.net/mailman/listinfo/spridgets) is too cumbersome for a
sticker, let alone for someone to remember from a quick sighting on the
street. Perhaps it would be possible to get MJB to setup a page at an
address easy to remember like www.team.net/spridgets that could be used
instead.