[Spridgets] Broken Halfshaft and Thunkin Punkin

Kitterer Bob bkitterer at mac.com
Sat Jul 19 20:15:51 MDT 2008

Bud,

David is correct.  The first years that I had my car I twisted an
axle off about every 18 months.  Having very few tools, I would pull
the differential and  just wash everything off in gas (27 cents a
gallon) and put it back together.

Bob Kitterer

1960 Austin Healey Sprite (Mk IV in disguise)
1966 Austin Healey Sprite Mk III (Trevor) - still in boxes
2000 Miata Special Edition