[Spridgets] HF jack

uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com uniquelittlecars at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 18 10:29:54 MDT 2008

all jacks have a problem after awhile. It is usually the O ring seal. After it
is replaced my leeks always go away. My jack was made in the USA. This is the
only problem i have had is every 5 or 10 years. After yhe O ring i am good for
another 5-10 years.

My friend got a Horrible Freight jack. So far the wheel came off and it leeks
in less then 6 months. We serviced it and it is ok now. Not sure how long it
will take to fail again.

Vigil