[Spridgets] The Priest's new Bugeye needs a ride

Larry Daniels ladaniels at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jul 17 17:57:05 MDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ron Soave" <soavero at yahoo.com>
To: "Kate" <kgb at frontiernet.net>; <jkuzman at fuse.net>; "Jim Johnson"
<bmwwxman at gmail.com>; "Frank Clarici" <spritenut at comcast.net>
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets at autox.team.net>
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2008 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] The Priest's new Bugeye needs a ride

--- On Thu, 7/17/08, Jim Johnson <bmwwxman at gmail.com> wrote:

> Soave would probably come too if he wasn't such a heathen....   ;-)

Caldwell upon seeing Soave doing his usual praying on the starting grid:
"Soave, what are you doing???"

Soave: "What does look like? Saying an Our Father. There are no atheists in
foxholes."

Caldwell: "Atheists don't intentionally go in foxholes."

Anyway, I get 10 MPG towing my 18ft enclosed trailer, but if there's a
little ga$ help I can take it from IL to Toms River over a weekend. Frank,
this may have to be ne of my shortest visits yet, though. And that's saying
something!

Soave

Gee whiz, Ron, and here all this time I always thought you were praying for
a faster lap time.

Put more money in the basket?

LAD