[Spridgets] rev counter for dynamo or alternator

Alan East-Jones alan.east-jones at ntlworld.com
Thu Jul 17 17:41:23 MDT 2008

Thanks Peter , ( I couldn't find my question on the list so I assumed it had
dissapeared into the ether again !)
 A working rev counter is better than no revcounter, when my speedo is
reading aprox twice road speed (smooth as silk ) I would like something to
watch that is asccurate (ish) And to heck with the originality police LOL

My 58 Frogeye is fitted with  Jaeger instruments at the moment, no gears on
the dynamo and only Lordy knows why the speedo is running at about 2:1 ,
unless you do of course , might it be that the car is fitted with a Morris
Minor engine and possibly a minor  gearbox and diff ?
cheers Alan  - PS guess what I'll be doing this weekend !

yep , chasin'  freebie LoL - NOT