[Spridgets] Priest's Bugeye - Trailer Considerations

David Lieb dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com
Thu Jul 17 16:02:56 MDT 2008

> Seems that a trailer would be covered by towing vehicle's insurance. Maybe
> call you agent? I never had a license on my trailer, but the vehicle I had
> on it did.   ...bill in Oregon

I have not lived everywhere yet, but I know that Illinois requires license
plates on trailers and my insurance includes policies on both of my trailers
(neither one of which is big enough for a Sprite. I dunno what one of
Illinois' finest would say to an unplated uninsured trailer following an
Illinois-plated vehicle... nor do I want to find out, so I will drive with
all due circumspection ;-)

Buster,
I had done the research on the Harbor Freight site before posting. It makes
no mention of the trailer wiring other than to brag about the fact that the
ARE lights on it. Since it does not mention brakes, the logical assumption
here is that it is flat-four, but it is nice to be very sure...
David Lieb