[Spridgets] bug-i ride

Kate kgb at frontiernet.net
Thu Jul 17 15:35:25 MDT 2008

Brutus has a hitch and trailer brake control, I just don't happen to have a
trailer.  He also gets about 10MPG, whether running empty or pulling a
building.

As it stands now, I may need to opt out.  My doctor has told me that I am
getting back surgery in Reno as soon as she can get me scheduled.  I don't
know how long I will be laid up, but she says my fracture is the worst she
has ever seen with the patient still walking.

Kate