[Spridgets] Sunday, funday, parts harvesting

Glen Byrns grbyrns at ucdavis.edu
Tue Jul 15 08:38:38 MDT 2008

Thanks for the wasp chasing ideas guys, but all the really fun ones are
ruled out by the huge amount of very dry brush surrounding the car.  This
also rules out the "blue wrench" approach to suspension removal.  Nobody
said it was going to be easy.  If it was, everybody would be driving an LBC.
I thought of a story about my grandfather when he was a boy, sitting
cross-legged at the opening to an underground yellowjacket nest with a pair
of ping pong paddles.  He said that as long as he didn't miss once,
everything went well.  Now I see why they invented video games for kids.

Glen Byrns