[Spridgets] 1974 Midget

David Riker davriker at nwi.net
Sat Jul 12 22:40:22 MDT 2008

I am planning on a meeting with the insurance company this week to
"negotiate".  I tallied at todays retail prices all of the items I have
bought new over the years on Moss' site, and am at about $20k not even
figuring the paint, upholstery or any labor. I am still considering buying
another car, and moving all my parts over to it. The body shop manager at
work assures me he and his team can sort the front frame rails and alignment
out, and even offered to do it on the side on a Saturday when they are
normally closed.  Looking back at everything I've replaced and done, seems
like I am building enough of a file to keep them from totalling it, and
still get a decent settlement.
David