[Spridgets] Frank is Infamous

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Fri Jul 11 10:37:00 MDT 2008

In the UK I'm a licensed scrutineer so I know for definite what is  mandatory
and what is not.  While some rules are mandatory at an  international level
some aren't and hence the probably.  Modifications that  are safety related
rather than performance enhancing are the ones that are more  probable than
others.

I'd be more specific but Iv'e forgotten the original subject matter!

dbl at chicagolandmgclub.com writes:

>  It's probably mandatory in US racing.

You say that as if there were  some monolithic race sanctioning board. It is
probably mandatory in some  classes and strictly verboten in others.