[Spridgets] British Car Show

Robert Duquette robertduquette at sympatico.ca
Thu Jul 10 10:17:03 MDT 2008

I don't think there will be any singers!!  I don't even think there'll be
any music ...

I may actually try to make it to this show.  I've managed to miss the last 3
...  ( There's only been 3 )  If I do, and remember to bring a camera, I'll
see what I can do.  I might not 'want' credit though ...

----Original Message Follows----
From: Mike Rambour <mikey at b2systems.com>

If anyone is going there, could you snap a few pics of the Singer's that
will be there for the Singer website ?  Yes, the members there will be
taking pics for me but its always fun to have some extras on the web site.
Of course full credit goes to the photographer, this is your chance to
become famous and have your pictures seen on the web all around the world by
nearly no one.

    mike