[Spridgets] Disc brake conversion

Mike/Donna Carpenter mail4carpenters at peoplepc.com
Wed Jul 9 07:30:20 MDT 2008

Hi Gerald,

Are you going to the PVGP this month?  I know that is a flight or a long drive but it was nice to meet you that day by the deep pink Sprite.

The 4.5 lug PCD is actually a common one as TR2-6 had that dimensions, also Corvair as odd as that would be.  I am sure that there are others but that is a start.

Mike C