[Spridgets] Fuel take carbon and vapor filters

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Tue Jul 8 20:42:46 MDT 2008

Okay....Have had enough of the fuunies with my car...  When it is cold the
car run awesome. After about a 10 mile drive temp is 180 and then it starts
missing.  Sounds like it is only running on two cylinders when the missing
starts.  Checked the points, plugs, and fuel issues were dealt with at LOTO.
When you give it gas the missing tries to clear I think.  After about an
hour sitting it starts right up and the same thing occurs again.  I am
leaning towards possibly the coil.  Any other ideas.  I want it sooo badly
to run reliably:)

Leo