[Spridgets] 1976 Midget A Arms

brian S bugeye15 at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 8 18:39:15 MDT 2008

I guess he has gotten worse in the past few months.
Eric is dealing with cancer, as he says, tooo many years inhaling brake and
clutch dust.
He seemed to be taking it very well. much better than I would.
Very unfortunate, as he is a great guy and does very nice work,
very reasonably priced.

Brian S.
Bugeyeracer under resto

(not that i don't think that Peter will do anything but good work in assuming
Eric's business. :-)
> Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 16:07:01 -0700
>> Guys
>
> Illness has forced Eric to suspend his business for the time being. Peter C.
was in the process of assuming the business. Stay tuned to this space as Peter
is able to reply....