[Spridgets] Fuel take carbon and vapor filters

Brad Fornal tequila.brad at gmail.com
Tue Jul 8 13:37:06 MDT 2008

MY tequila, does NOT create hangovers!!!
I know a good tequila, and I don't pour a crap tequila (without a warning).
I DO have Patron and Cuervo, but it is only poured, after the recipient is
warned of it's nasty aftereffects.
I have actually had people request that swill. Since I have some bottles
that were gifts, I take them along from time to time.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2008 at 1:48 PM, Peter C <peter at nosimport.com> wrote:

> Adds that certain je ne sais quoi....
>
>         or whatever the Spanish version of that is...
>
> And his trunk.... a few more "visits" and it would've been Je ne sais ou
>
> Pierre C.
> ===
> At 01:32 PM 7/8/2008, Robert Duquette wrote:
> >... into the tequila bar?
> >
> >----Original Message Follows----
> >From: "Brad Fornal"
> >
> >fwiw, IIRC, our 68 vents into the boot. But then, we don't have any lamp
> >switch to create a spark either.
> >
> >Brad

DON JULIO 1942

www.myspace.com/tequilabrad