[Spridgets] 1974 Midget

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Mon Jul 7 21:41:02 MDT 2008

If anyone out there has a need for parts off a 1974 MG Midget such as
ribcase trans, doors, windshield glass and frame, trunk lid, side marker
lights, body trim,  gauges , or most any engine bay parts such as heater,
etc.. e-mail me off line.  Will be picking up the car Wednesday and all I
want is the engine (1275) and the front disk brake setup.   All the rest
needs to go.  Little by little am going to start gathering the bits for a
driver  J    See what you did to me a LOTODamn well corrupted me!!!  Turned
me into one of those heathens.  BUT HEY Sure feels fun when the car runs
and drives like you stole it.

Leo

Checked by AVG.
7:40 AM