[Spridgets] Bugeye door interior covers

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Mon Jul 7 21:27:13 MDT 2008

In a day or so I should hopefully have my hands on some more of the door
liner material I tracked down when I did Iris's doors.  The rib count is 7
ribs per inch, vinyl (not rubber so you can use a vinyl dye such as ones
made by SEM).  The tips are pretty much pointed as I could NOT find the
rounded edges anywhere.  The stock I located hadnt been made since the late
70's but I am hoping there is some more in his old stock (just have to Tlk
him into letting me dig through it).  Installed it looks better than lots I
have seen and best of all the color doesnt peel off.

Leo