[Spridgets] garage door

Timothy H. Collins thcollin at mtu.edu
Mon Jul 7 12:26:43 MDT 2008

There is a way to replace the dip switch on a standard door opener
with a circuit that automatically tries all the combinations i a
relatively short amount of time. You can find the circuit diagram on
the web. However, the new openers change the code each time the door
is used so there isn't one stagnant code for the opener.

At 01:00 PM 7/7/2008, Peter C wrote:
>Sometimes "kids" will drive through neighborhoods trying their garage
>door openers... I mean, how many frequencies can there be?
>
>Sometimes it works.......  or so I've been told.
>
>Anon
>==
>
>At 11:36 AM 7/7/2008, Robert Duquette wrote:
> >It is old.
> >
> >One other thought is have you checked the control switch?  If it's an older
> >opener and control maybe the contacts and just getting weak and causing the
> >door to operate unintentionally.

Tim Collins
http://www.flickr.com/photos/12702006@N07/