[Spridgets] garage door

Jethro (JFoster) tr3.4.me at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 10:29:46 MDT 2008

The first time we had a spring break both cars were in the garage and we
ended up using numerous pieces of lumber, prybars, and automotive jacks to
get that heavy wooden door open so I could get to work.

The second time our van was outside so we just used that until the repair
guy came by.  He had a jack similar to an old bumper jack that did the work
for him rather quickly.

One other thought is have you checked the control switch?  If it's an older
opener and control maybe the contacts and just getting weak and causing the
door to operate unintentionally.