[Spridgets] Bugeye door interior covers

B- Evans b-evans at earthlink.net
Sun Jul 6 07:51:29 MDT 2008

Dean Hedin wrote:  "I did'nt see  9 ribs per inch Buster, maybe its
regional.  I checked Lowest & Home Despot.  They both had the same coarse
stuff.  I went to the floor covering area and I think they called it "vinyl
runner".  I want black and will not need to paint.  Original material is
vinyl here, then?"

Black vinyl "runner" material is what they both have.   It is on a roll in
the flooring area.

AH Spares carries sidepocket material, although I don't remember if it is
vinyl or rubber.   When I looked at it at their shop, I decided against it
because of the large size.    I believe Ron Soave used the AH Spares
sidepocket material and was quite happy with it, so you should check with
him.

Nope, the original material for the sidepockets was rubber;  the same as
were the floor mats and tunnel cover.

Buster