[Spridgets] Bugeye door interior covers

Dean Hedin dlh2001 at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 23:18:30 MDT 2008

In the list archives someone mentioned that the home improvement centers had
stuff by the roll that is pretty close to the original door mat material.

I went to Home despot today to look at the stuff, but all they had was this
black vinyl that
had very coarse corregation.  Like 3 ribs per inch.

I found this stuff on the web:
http://www.rubbercal.com/Corrugated_Fine_Rib.html

That looks pretty good, but they don't specify how many ribs/in it has.
I figure I'll order a sample to resolve that.

It also rubber, not vinyl.  Were the original door mats rubber or vinyl?