[Spridgets] rust throughout cooling system advice?

ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net ryan.kubanoff at comcast.net
Sat Jul 5 06:58:22 MDT 2008

I have been having cooling issues for a while.  In march or April i and some OSHITer's flushed out a blockage at the rear of the engine block but I have still been having isssues, the heat tranfer difference between the top (in from the engine) and bottom (out to the engine) showed very little to know temp difference.  And for concrete proof when i pulled the radiator, heater core, heater return pipe, and thermostat housing all 4 had some level of rust deposits.  I just don't want to recore the radiator and have it get blocked again.  Also with all of this should I replace the water pump while I am at it?

From: Waynesillychevy at aol.com

how do you know its clooged ?  whats your readings on the gauge  did you open cap while car is running to see if  water/antifreezing is moving