[Spridgets] Reg Kennedy's B-Day

Larry Macy lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Fri Jul 4 16:06:46 MDT 2008

BTW, Reg is quite familiar with being grabbed by the colonials, he was
arrested a couple years ago at the Philly MG Club Holiday brunch at
the General Lafayette Inn in Philly ;-)

I expect Disney will pay well ;-)

Larry

On Jul 4, 2008, at 4:04 PM, B- Evans wrote:

> Reg and Sue Kennedy, who many of you on the East Coast know, just
> arrived
> for their final American stop before returning to England.   They had
> planned to drive up the coast to San Francisco on Monday, but
> obviously they
> will have to do some re-routing and miss the great beauty of the Big
> Sur
> area.
>

> However, since it is the Fourth of July, I hope to take them to
> Disneyland
> and parade them, frog-marching around as my despicable English
> prisoners who
> as representatives of King George III, came her to deprive us of our
> natural
> rights and liberties as English citizens.   I think Disney should
> pay me big
> for such a spectacle!
>

> Tomorrow is Reg's birthday, so I gotta think of something special.
>

> Buster

Larry Macy
78 Midget

Keep your top down and your chin up.

Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
lmacy at phillymgclub.com
Board Member at Large
Philadelphia MG Club

arriving safely in an attractive and well kept body, but to skid in
sideways, Margaritas in one hand, body thoroughly used up, totally
worn out and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!".