[Spridgets] Red Engine - Where from ???

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Fri Jul 4 14:59:33 MDT 2008

W E S L A K E 1330,

Several points...
1) The Beast is a "Bitza".... Bits o' this and Bits o' that !!
e.g. the hood has been identified as post-1971

2) The Engine number doesn't match any Spridget series and it's stamped
into the block and *not* pinned label. in fact - *all* the numbers appear to
be
fake!!
But it's mine and it's almost road worthy....

3) The photo's I found are 'old style' 35mm color prints... I'd have to get a
scanner to copy them to a computer to show you -- and I don't have a
scanner  ;%((    Sorry 'bout that...

Dave G.

--
Dave G.   KK7SS