[Spridgets] Bad Day

Weslake1330 at aol.com Weslake1330 at aol.com
Fri Jul 4 14:08:20 MDT 2008

Hi David,

That's looks like a really nice car.

Seven thousands dollars does buy a lot of nice work and it'd be a great  loss
to the Spridget world not to spend the insurance money getting the car
straight.

Say hi to Bill Gilroy just outside Seattle, if you see him.

W E S L A K E 1330

In a message dated 04/07/2008 05:50:51 GMT Daylight Time, davriker at nwi.net