[Spridgets] Red Engine - Where from ???

Dave G. dmg at bossig.com
Fri Jul 4 10:49:48 MDT 2008

Looking through the photo's I found in the trunk of 'The Best', I noticed that
in two picture engine was was originally painted Red.
Pictures of TheBeast show it was  'rescued' sans engine and many other
bits....
It is a thick flange, 1275 engine, 12CCDAH, with a plate bolted where a
mechanical fuel pump would be.

It is now painted green... I know that AH did not paint their engines Red.
Any suggestions as to its original vehicle ??

--
Dave G.   KK7SS
'65 MK III Sprite in Richland, WA