[Spridgets] FW: hOME @ loto

Leo 60bugeye at cebridge.net
Thu Jul 3 11:16:19 MDT 2008

Forgot to mention:  next time it needs to be advertised at the next show
that the "hard luck essay" is to be submitted in writing...I should have won
it..

2 weeks before leaving one of our fur children hurts it's back and has to
have back surgery and now is recovering nicely..cost..YOU dont want to know
except that we are all in the wrong profession when it comes to time = $
conversion

1 1/2 weeks before leaving. Self inflicted damage to Iris's blue complexion
and painter had living hell making her repair totally undetectable and then
HE proceeded to damage other items which HE gets to replace and repair at no
charge (one NOS AMCO wind wing and a minor scuff on the hardtop)

4 hours before leaving.. knock off beehive lens on back of car and it cracks
in half when it falls on the trailer floor so had to dig through parts stash
to find matching replacements

Fort Smith AR..hammer fit pin decides to fall out of front caliper and I
have to wait overnight for auto parts store to open to replace a 99 cent
part.  Meanwhile as I was trying to go up the screwed up entrance to the
hotel I chose to stay at the trailer tongue bottoms out in a dip at the
entrance and while attempting to dislodge it I jackknife the trailer and
dent the corner of the trailer

Eureka Springs AR ...two inner tires on rear of truck decide to destruct and
all 4 rear tires get replaced. (originals only had around 45 k on them but
mountain roads played hell)

Osage Beach MO...Injector pump goes south and has to be rebuilt

All of the above is verifiable by recipets and significant reduction in bank
account balance

I want my damn award...ROFL...At least none of the above happened 500 miles
in the middle of nowhere so all is fine and life is great.  Now Greenie is
good for another 100K...

Checked by AVG.
8:05 AM