[Spridgets] We Made It!

Bill L pythias at pacifier.com
Wed Jul 2 19:33:29 MDT 2008

Hello Glen,

     the rise on the "northern" route is not nearly as drastic as the
     rise out of SLC... .. but then again the rise thru nebraska is
     nearly infinesemal. ..

     Still, with the fuel available and the rise, i was at times
     flooring it to go 40 mph in 4th. That plus the heat and
     dehydration factor, AND the sheer time involved. ..

     now i must admit to the wonderful rugged beauty of the drive.
     Andrew and I took a ton of spectacular pictures thru Wyoming on
     both routes. An experience of a lifetime for him, so worth it for
     me. .. he can do it himself if HE wants more....

     and i have to say, and i think you'll agree,

     for this event, and to meet these people ..IT WAS WORTH IT!

     but not twice!

--
Best regards,
 Bill                            mailto:pythias at pacifier.com
 '66 Sprite HAN8L49403
      * "How do you get this horse to stop?," asked Tom woefully.