[Spridgets] We Made It

Larry & Sandi Miller millerls at ado13.com
Wed Jul 2 17:15:59 MDT 2008

Sandi and I arrived in Salinas a couple of hours ago with the dead Bugzuki
in tow. Staying an extra day in Colorado is the reason we just arrived.

For those of you not at LotO, Bugzuki died on Saturday with what is now
thought to be blown innards in the electronic distributor (from a 4 cylinder
Metro).

Will post more later when I get a chance to look at it. For now it just
stays in the trailer.

I have been to a lot of car shows in my life and I will agree with others
that this was by far the best and the most expensive :-))) It was really
nice to put a face with people I have been (in some cases) talking to for 10
years or so.

The Tundra with the trailer in tow got about 11.5 MPG for 2,107 miles. Gas
price ranged from $3.86 to $4.99.

Brad
Sandi, Glen and I took it upon ourselves to use the method you spoke of. We
assigned point values to a first, second and third place votes and added the
scores to determine the places.

Larry & Sandi Miller